Monday, 18 June 2007

Text Blog Entry - Diploma Trip


I went on our first Diploma trip with my classmates last Tuesday. The trip was organized very well.

On that morning, after I picked up Jean and Vivian, we started our journey. Firstly, following Jan’s instructions, we drove to Titirangi Village to meet other classmates. We arrived there a little bit earlier so that we could have some time to look around. On that day, the weather was so good, the village was so peaceful and the air was so fresh, I really wanted to stay longer.

After we had our breakfast, we went to Huia Point. Because it was my first time driving on hill road, I felt very nervous and stressful. Fortunately, Sally was very familiar with there and she was very patient to lead us. So, we arrived there very safely though it took longer than others. It was a very beautiful place, where we could see the whole view of the sea.

Then we went to Cornwalls Beach. It was a very nice, peaceful beach. We saw some black sand which had some iron inside. I really enjoyed walking on the beach and chatting with each other. It was a great time that we could get to know each other more.

Finally we shared our lunch, which were very rich and delicious. I will never forget that salad, which was so yummy. After lunch, some classmates went fishing, some went home and we chose to stay on beach for a while to enjoy the nature. We left there at about 3 o’clock.

Yes, it was a wonderful trip and I really enjoyed it.

No comments: